How to Increase Sales Productivity [Infographic]
For many sales reps, productivity is key to sales success. The more calls you make, the more deals you close. So, if your goal is to increase sales productivity, start by asking how much time you waste on non-selling activities.
In a typical day, we’d be shocked if you spend 8 hours on the phone. After all, you’re not a robot. And even before you can pick up the phone to contact decision-makers, you must conduct a significant amount of research.
Do you have your prospects’ email addresses and direct dial phone numbers on hand? How much do you know about each prospect’s professional background? Searching for this information can take more time than you’d expect. Consider these statistics:
- The typical organization spends $24,000 per person on improving productivity.
- 82% of sales reps feel challenged by the amount of data and the time it takes to research a prospect.
- Only 52% of sales professionals feel they are effective at accessing key players in the buyer’s organization.
For more information check out the sales productivity infographic below!
Key Takeaways From Today’s Sales Productivity Infographic
And there you have it, our official take on selling, productivity, and the different ways in which sales reps can spend more time selling an. We hope you find this infographic useful! For more information about sales rep productivity best practices, check out the following guides and resources:
- 51 Career-Changing Sales Productivity Statistics
- 15 Essential Blog Posts About Sales Productivity
- Increase Sales Productivity with a Sales Enablement Tool
- 6 Outdated Sales Techniques Hurting Productivity
- 5 Ways Your Sales Reports Are Hurting Your Business
- Increase Sales Forecast Accuracy and Speed Up Your Pipeline
For more information about ZoomInfo, the leading people information database, contact our sales team today! We have the tools you need to increase productivity and spend more time selling.