Dirty data is a full-blown marketing epidemic. In fact, according to MarketingSherpa, B2B data decays by about 22.5% every year. Simply put, 1 out of 5 contact records in your marketing database is lost due to inaccurate information.
Yet, most organizations don’t have the resources to control their marketing database management problem. So, if you’re ready to learn how to take care of your data properly, today’s blog post is for you! This infographic will help you understand how dirty data affects your organization and the three simple steps you can take to optimize your database for sales and marketing success.
Optimize Your Sales and Marketing Database with a Little Spring Cleaning
For more infographics like this one, check out the posts listed below:
- 16 Best Business Infographics
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success
- Steps to Creating Buyer Persona Profiles
- How to Increase Sales Productivity
- 5 Reasons Your Sales Prospects Say No
- Candidate Sourcing for the Modern Recruiter
- Your Guide to Personalized Marketing
Or, to learn how ZoomInfo can scale and improve your marketing efforts, contact our sales team today. Our award-winning business database is the tool you need to reach your next customer.