A little bit of humor can go a long way– even in the marketing world.
Today’s marketing professionals must juggle a number of high-priority tasks throughout the day, and often, they find themselves under a significant amount of stress. In these cases, a few lighthearted jokes can ease the tension of the day-to-day marketing job.
And, believe it or not, humor does more than just relieve stress– it can actually make marketers better at their jobs. Scientific studies show that humor and laughter lead to more inspiration and creativity.
In fact, one study shows people are more creative at solving word association puzzles after watching a comedy versus a scary movie or lecture (source).
So we say, stop what you’re doing, take a break, and check out a few of our favorite marketing jokes. Whether your marketing workflow consists of social media, content creation, SEO, event planning, or all of the above, we’ve got a joke for you!
We hope these jokes help lighten your mood, relieve some stress, and maybe even spark some creative marketing ideas. Let’s get into it!
35+ Marketing Jokes to Brighten Your Day
1. How did Yoda get his first lead?
He used the Sales Force.
2. What kind of marketing does Dracula do?
3. How do SEO experts celebrate improved search rankings?
4. How did the bad marketer get a job making butter?
He had a high churn rate.
5. Knock, knock!
Our new e-book.
Our new e-book who?
We only ask that you fill out the following 14 fields for a free copy of this punchline.
6. Why don’t marketer’s like trampolines?
They’re scared of high bounce rates.
7. What do you call a travel agency’s landing page?
A Destination URL
8. Why do digital marketers love to shop at Whole Foods?
They have a lot of organic content.
9. Why do cab drivers make good content marketers?
They can really drive in traffic.
10. What is the safest place to hide a body?
The second page of Google.
11. Why didn’t the marketing couple get married?
They weren’t on the same landing page.
12. What do content marketers use to wrap birthday presents?
13. Why did Cookie Monster apply for a marketing job?
He heard they were tracking cookies.
14. Why can’t marketers see live musicals?
They keep trying to capture the leads.
15. What’s a pirate’s favorite type of content?
16. An SEO marketer walks into a bar…
bars, tavern, pub, public house, Irish pub, drink, drinks, liquor, beer, alcohol…
17. What do black hat SEOs serve at Thanksgiving dinner?
18. Why did the junior marketer get into display advertising?
She wanted to make a lasting impression.
19. What do hippies and SEOs have in common?
A love for anything organic.
20. Why didn’t the skeletons like their new CRM?
It was too bare-bones.
21. Why did the marketer put a fence around her jewelry box?
She insists on gating all her assets.
22. Why was the social media marketer out of office?
He went to a company-wide retweet.
23. What is a social media marketer’s favorite snack?
24. Why did the marketer break up with her boyfriend?
Lack of engagement.
25. Why wasn’t the candidate hired for the marketing job?
He was anti-social.
26. What’s a marketer’s favorite drink?
27. Why do marketers make such good wide receivers?
They always stay inbounds.
28. Why do content marketers constantly feel cold?
They’re surrounded by drafts.
29. What’s the best way to market cat food?
Develop buyer purrr-sonas.
30. What’s the best way to build a comprehensive keyword list?
31. Why’d the ghost’s marketing campaign fail?
You could see right through it.
32. Why did the marketer fail at honey harvesting?
Instead of tapping the hive, he insisted on going B2B.
33. Marketer: Can’t we just use AI to manage our sales funnel for us?
Alexa: I found four places that sell funnel cakes close to you.
34. Why did the marketer get fired as a film director?
Weak calls to action.
35. Did you hear about the blogger who stole my computer?
He finally got RSS-ted.
36. Why did the marketer use A/B testing?
She wanted to C if her conversion rates would improve.
37. How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None – they’ve automated it.
We hope these marketing jokes brightened your day! If you know any marketing jokes we missed, tweet us your favorites at @zoominfo! For more humor to lighten your mood and boost your creativity, check out our blog post about recruiting jokes: 18 Jokes for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
Or, contact ZoomInfo today, the leading business information company, to learn how our B2B database can help you get the most out of your marketing efforts. We have the tools you need to scale your marketing campaigns and increase your revenue.