Customer engagement, though only a piece of the marketing puzzle, shouldn’t be ignored. Why? Engaged customers spend more money, actively support branding initiatives, and spread the reach of your company.
By definition, customer engagement is the continued relationship between a brand and its customers. Much like a romantic relationship, customer engagement requires consistent communication, nurturing, and attention. Here’s what modern marketer’s think of customer engagement:
- 63% of marketers agree customer engagement includes renewals, repeat purchases, and retention.
- More than three-quarters of marketers say engagement occurs in the middle or end stage of the marketing funnel.
- Engagement is driven by price (81%), quality (80%)and convenience (55%), loyalty is about likability (86%) and trust (83%).
No matter the size of your company, the industry you work in, or the products you sell—customer engagement is vital to the success of your business. That’s why we put together the following infographic. Use it to create and inform your new customer engagement strategy.
The B2B Marketer’s Guide to Customer Engagement Infographic
And there you have it! Our guide to customer engagement. Although there are significant differences between the relationship you have with your customers and a romantic relationship, we hope the parallels we’ve drawn help you increase customer retention and engagement.
If you’d like to see more fun infographics like the one above, check out the following blog posts:
- 16 Best Business Infographics
- The Power of Web Push Notifications
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense
- The Cost of a Bad Hire
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle
Or contact our sales team to learn how we can help improve your marketing efforts.