Cure for the Common Cold Call [Infographic]
Even the most experienced sales reps don’t enjoy picking up the phone to call a complete stranger. Yet, cold calling is still an essential part of selling. In fact, 78% of decision-makers polled have taken an appointment or attended an event that came from a cold call (source).
If your team’s performance is lagging and your cold calls are falling flat, it’s time to conduct an audit of your B2B database. Quality data is the fuel of any successful sales team. Without it, your prospects will remain unreachable and quotas won’t be met.
Check out the following infographic to learn how you can warm up cold calls and increase sales productivity!
Design by: Nicole Messier
If you’d like to see more fun infographics like the one above, check out the following blog posts:
- The Power of Web Push Notifications [Infographic]
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense [Infographic]
- The Cost of a Bad Hire [Infographic]
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples [Infographic]
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
Or contact our sales team to learn how we can help improve your sales and marketing efforts.
Host infographic on your site for free!