A key component of organizational growth is hiring—but, if you hire the wrong candidate you can do more harm than good. Although it’s a drain on resources to replace a bad hire, that’s the least of your worries. In fact, before you even realize you’ve made a bad hiring decision, the wrong person can wreak havoc on your department’s productivity, reputation, results, and even your revenue.
Although a bad hire is an obvious annoyance, it goes beyond that. A bad hire can do real damage. Today we use our most recent infographic to explain just how drastically the wrong person can impact your success as a company.
Join us as we cover the following topics:
- How organizations classify bad hires,
- How long it takes to spot a bad hire, and
- The root cause of bad hiring decisions.
The Cost of a Bad Hire
Check out some of our other infographics:
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance
- Executive Recruiting Tips on How to Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
- Get Your Marketing Database in the Best Shape [Infographic]
For more information about sourcing better candidates, contact our sales team today! ZoomInfo, powered by DiscoverOrg, offers the comprehensive B2B contact database you need to find and engage with high-quality candidates.