We talk about buyer personas a lot on the ZoomInfo blog— for good reason!
Marketers use buyer personas to inform every piece of their marketing strategy and ultimately generate more revenue for their respective companies. But buyer personas only work if they’re accurate and include the right kinds of information.
Uncovering the characteristics of your best buyers is critical for developing targeted content, product development, sales follow up, and anything related to customer acquisition and retention. In fact, consider these statistics (source):
- Companies who exceed lead and revenue goals are 4 times as likely to use personas for demand generation compared to those who missed lead and revenue goals.
- 93% of companies who exceed lead and revenue goals report segmenting their database by persona.
- 56% of companies have created higher quality leads using buyer personas.
- 36% of companies have created shorter sales cycles using personas.
- 24% of companies gained more leads using buyer personas.
- It is more effective to target cold leads with persona-based content than targeting warm leads without using persona-based content (58% versus 45%).
For this reason, the experts at ZoomInfo put together the following buyer persona infographic. We hope you use it to create your own personas and scale your marketing efforts.
Check out the buyer persona infographic below to learn how to create your buyer persona profiles:
To wrap up this blog post, we’ll leave you with some more helpful resources. If you’re interested in learning more about buyer personas, check out these articles:
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece of Your SEO Strategy
- The Beginner’s Guide to Buyer Personas
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Gen Puzzle
- How to Use Buyer Personas to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Candidate Personas: A Guide for Recruiters
Do you need help identifying your buyer persona profiles? ZoomInfo can help analyze your existing contact data and uncover the characteristics of your best buyers. Contact ZoomInfo, a leading provider of business information, today.