In the age of the internet, transparency rules. Instead of taking financial advisors on their word, customers are going online to check credentials, performance, reviews and more. In order to be successful, advisors need to make sure they stand out from the crowd.
So how do you compare to the competition? Are your licenses and qualifications up to par? Can you explain to prospective clients how your remuneration isn’t a conflict of interest, and that you have their best interests at heart? These are only some of the critical issues that financial advisors need to keep at the top of their heads when engaging with prospects.
For more information, see the new checklist for financial advisors below.
ZoomInfo can help financial advisors source potential clients and keep pipelines full, with access to key contact and background information. Contact us today!
If you found this infographic helpful, you may also like these:
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
- Get Your Marketing Database In the Best Shape [Infographic]
- Optimize Your Marketing Database with a Little Spring Cleaning [Infographic]
- Cure for the Common Cold Call [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to the Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
Originally published by ZoomInfo on October 1, 2015.