Text messaging apps, or chat apps, are a hotbed for marketing activity right now. Now, we know what you’re thinking. Messaging apps are commonly thought of as a quick and easy way to exchange private messages, images, and gifs. Yet, text messaging apps are evolving into so much more. In fact, reports show they boast 20% more monthly active users than social networking sites (source).
As a result, the popularity of messaging apps provides a unique opportunity for marketers—think about it, these apps have an expansive user base of customers willing to interact with businesses and spend money on products.
The question is: How can a marketer choose the right app to increase engagement, grow traffic to your website, and, ultimately, grow sales. Unfortunately, the answer to this question is not simple or straightforward. Before you determine which app or combination of apps works best, you’ll need to do your research, conduct testing, and strategize.
To help those marketers considering a text message marketing strategy, the team over at TextMagic have put together an infographic that outlines some of the more popular chat apps and the benefits of each.
Let’s take a look at How to Choose the Best Messaging App to Boost Your Business [Infographic]:
Key Takeaways About Choosing the Right Text Messaging App
And there you have it— our guide to selecting the right messaging app for your business needs. We hope you enjoyed this infographic. If you’re looking for more informational content to improve your sales and marketing efforts, check out these infographics:
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Outreach [Infographic]
- Marketing Madness: Your 2018 Starting Lineup [Infographic]
- Your Guide to a Healthy Contact Database [Infographic]
- A Guide to Customer Engagement [Infographic]
- The Power of Web Push Notifications [Infographic]
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense [Infographic]
- The Cost of a Bad Hire [Infographic]
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples [Infographic]
- 4 New Years Resolutions for Your B2B Organization [Infographic]
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
For more information about ZoomInfo, contact our sales team. Our B2B contact lists can supplement your business strategy and drastically improve your marketing results.