If you’ve worked in sales for any amount of time, you know how important sales outreach is. For those who aren’t as familiar, sales outreach is just what it sounds like: The process of reaching out to and engaging with prospects in a meaningful way. The appropriate sales outreach strategy can help your team close more deals and ultimately generate more revenue.
It’s not enough to call a prospect on a whim and ask for their business. In order to successfully move your prospect through the sales funnel, salespeople need to reach out with the right message, at the right time, and in the right way.
Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to effective sales outreach. For many sales teams, establishing a strategy that works is often a heavy trial and error process. However, there are a few key considerations and best practices regarding the practice that your team should keep in mind.
Today’s infographic provides the insights you need to conduct better sales outreach. Keep reading!
And there you have it— the definitive guide to sales outreach. If you keep this infographic in mind, you’ll be on the path to sales outreach success. For more infographics like this one, check out the following blog posts- you won’t be disappointed:
- Marketing Madness: Your 2018 Starting Lineup [Infographic]
- Your Guide to a Healthy Contact Database [Infographic]
- A Guide to Customer Engagement [Infographic]
- The Power of Web Push Notifications [Infographic]
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense [Infographic]
- The Cost of a Bad Hire [Infographic]
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples [Infographic]
- 4 New Years Resolutions for Your B2B Organization [Infographic]
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
For more information about ZoomInfo, contact our sales team. Our B2B contact lists can supplement your overall strategy and drastically improve your results.