In the modern marketing landscape, personalized marketing has quickly become the gold standard. Here’s why: Prospects and customers have access to a wide variety of content online and as a result, companies must take extra steps to make sure their content is seen first.
Personalized marketing content is inherently more engaging, more relatable, and ultimately, more successful than other types of content. For this reason, the experts at ZoomInfo put together the following infographic.
This infographic explains why your audience wants more personalized content, the impact it has on your business’s website, how personalization changes email marketing, the struggles of personalized marketing, and so much more.
So, if you’re ready to learn everything there is to know about marketing personalization, let’s get into it.
Your Guide to Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
Key Takeaways From this Personalized Marketing Infographic
And there you have it, your guide to personalized marketing! We hope you’re able to understand the importance of marketing personalization and that you find some helpful insights within today’s infographic to bring back to your marketing strategy.
For more infographics like this one, check out our following blog posts:
- Live Video: 18 Reasons to Live Stream [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Outreach [Infographic]
- Marketing Madness: Your 2018 Starting Lineup [Infographic]
- Your Guide to a Healthy Contact Database [Infographic]
- A Guide to Customer Engagement [Infographic]
- The Power of Web Push Notifications [Infographic]
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense [Infographic]
- The Cost of a Bad Hire [Infographic]
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples [Infographic]
- 4 New Years Resolutions for Your B2B Organization [Infographic]
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
For more information about ZoomInfo, contact our sales team. Our contact database can supplement your business strategy and drastically improve your marketing results.