The holidays are over and 2018 has begun. If you’re anything like 41% of Americans, you’ve already set some New Year’s Resolutions (source). Maybe you want to be healthier, read more books, or spend more time with your family. Whatever your resolution may be, New Year’s always seems like the natural time to make big life changes.
Fortunately, this sentiment isn’t just reserved for your personal life. When the New Year rolls around, businesses and their employees should consider making some improvements of their own.
Whether it’s a quick refresh of your social media strategy or a complete overhaul of your sales organization—don’t miss this opportunity to keep your B2B organization in tip-top shape. If you’re not sure where to start, check out the following infographic where we show you our top four New Year’s Resolutions for 2018.
4 New Year’s Resolutions for Your B2B Organization
To learn more about these topics, check out one of the following blog posts:
- 6 Reasons to Target Prospects Using Technographic Data
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Automated Database Maintenance: The Future of Data Hygiene
- B2B Sales Intelligence: Bad Data and Sales
- B2B Marketing Meltdown: The Impact of Bad Data
Or, check out some of our other infographics:
- A B2B Marketing Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- A B2B Sales Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Shorten Your Forms to Improve Your Inbound Marketing [Infographic]
- Executive Recruiting Tips: Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- 7 Things Financial Advisors Need to Know [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
If you’re interested in finding more ways to improve your business this year, or if you simply want to improve your B2B sales and marketing programs, contact ZoomInfo today. Our B2B database can support and improve your most important business initiatives. For more posts like this one, check out our sales and marketing blog.
Also, you’re welcome to join us at the 2018 Growth Acceleration Summit! More than 35 industry experts such as Jay Baer, Grant Cardone, and Neil Patel will be with us. On June 18th-20th we’re holding a three-day conference in Boston. Get actionable insights, strategies, and tools designed to help sales and marketing professionals.