Marketing automation has seen incredible growth in the last decade. In fact, 55% of B2B companies report using marketing automation as part of their marketing strategy (source).
Though marketing automation platforms have become more popular, modern marketers are still not sure how to fully leverage their capabilities to see optimal results. In fact, a recent study reported only 14% of marketers describe their use of marketing automation as “good” or better (source).
Fear not, today we show you how to solve four of the top B2B marketing automation problems.
Marketing Automation Infographic
For more infographics like this one, check out one of the following:
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- Steps to Creating Buyer Persona Profiles [Infographic]
- How to Increase Sales Productivity [Infographic]
- 5 Reasons Your Sales Prospects Say No [Infographic]
- Candidate Sourcing for the Modern Recruiter [Infographic]
For more information about improving your B2B marketing campaigns, contact ZoomInfo today. One of our many sales reps can talk to you about our B2B database and how you can use it to scale your marketing efforts.