You’ve probably heard people say sales is a team sport. But what about marketing? If you think about it, B2B marketers are a lot like football players (really)!
Stick with us here: your goal is to win big, creating effective campaigns that generate leads. But that doesn’t always happen. Maybe your B2B data is outdated, preventing you from getting the first down.
Or maybe there’s an interception, as you try – and fail – to pass leads on to sales. Either way, there’s room for significant improvement. Did you know?
- 69% of respondents said the top challenge to maintaining data quality is old or outdated information.
- 40% of those polled said they are focusing on three goals: targeting segments, reaching total addressable markets, and growing the database to add new contacts.
- 85% of B2B marketers using marketing automation platforms feel they’re not using them to their full potential.
Check out the infographic below to learn about the five components of a winning strategy:
For more helpful marketing infographics, take a look at the following resources:
- Steps to Creating Buyer Persona Profiles [Infographic]
- Your Guide to Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Live Video: 18 Reasons to Live Stream [Infographic]
- Choose the Right Text Messaging App [Infographic]
- Targeted Marketing or Bad Poetry? [Infographic]
- Marketing Madness 2018: Your Starting Lineup [Infographic]