Although the new year has come and gone, it’s time to check in on any resolutions you set. Whether you resolved to eat healthier or to schedule a few extra workouts each week, it’s important to stop and evaluate your progress every now and then.
The same can be said for those marketers and sales professionals who resolved to keep their business database healthy. Have you kept your promise, or has database maintenance fallen from your list of priorities?
Just as a healthy human requires certain things to thrive, so does your sales and marketing contact database. In fact, an unhealthy database can wreak havoc on your business initiatives. Consider these statistics:
- 40% of business objectives fail due to inaccurate data (source).
- Bad data costs US businesses more than $611 billion each year (source).
- Inaccurate data has a direct impact on the bottom line of 88% of businesses, with the average company losing 12% of its revenue as a result (source).
Today we explore the four different things your database needs to maintain peak performance. Keep reading to learn more.
Key Takeaways for Your Customer and Contact Database
And there you have it! Your guide to a healthy customer and contact database. If you keep this infographic in mind, you’ll be on the path to sales and marketing success. For more infographics like this one, check out the following blog posts- you won’t be disappointed:
- A Guide to Customer Engagement [Infographic]
- The Power of Web Push Notifications [Infographic]
- The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense [Infographic]
- The Cost of a Bad Hire [Infographic]
- Dirty Data: Is Your Database Full of Rotten Apples [Infographic]
- 4 New Years Resolutions for Your B2B Organization [Infographic]
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- A Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
For more information about ZoomInfo, contact our sales team. Our B2B contact lists can supplement your overall strategy and drastically improve your results.