“Organizations must shift their focus from one-time data cleansing to ongoing data maintenance to turn the tide.” –SiriusDecsions
B2B data isn’t glamorous. Yet, it’s a critical resource for both sales and marketing teams. Unfortunately, even if you invest in high quality data—it decays rapidly as people change jobs, companies go out of business, and mergers occur.
In an environment where data is currency, quality is key. But it’s become increasingly difficult to stay on top of data hygiene.
As your prospects and customers change jobs and contact information it’s critical that you keep up with them. We cannot stress this enough. Rather than scheduling the occasional data audit, you must now make database maintenance a priority each and every day.
Check out the infographic below to learn how B2B data cleansing in the form of automated data maintenance is the best gift you can give yourself this year.
To learn more about the impact of low quality data, check out the following blog posts:
- B2B Marketing Meltdown: The Impact of Bad Data
- The Impact of Bad Data on Sales
- Automated Database Maintenance: The Future of Data Hygiene
Or, check out another infographic!
- A B2B Marketing Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- A B2B Sales Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Shorten Your Forms to Improve Your Inbound Marketing [Infographic]
- Executive Recruiting Tips: Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- 7 Things Financial Advisors Need to Know [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
If you’re ready to give yourself the gift of automated data maintenance, contact our sales team today!