A key component of organizational growth is hiring—but, if you hire the wrong candidate you can do more harm than good. Although it’s a drain on resources to replace a bad hire, that’s the least of your worries. In fact, before you even realize you’ve made a bad hiring decision, the wrong person can wreak havoc on your department’s productivity, reputation, results, and even your revenue.
Although a bad hire is an obvious annoyance, it goes beyond that. A bad hire can do real damage. Today we use our most recent infographic to explain just how drastically the wrong person can impact your success as a company.
Join us as we cover the following topics:
- How organizations classify bad hires,
- How long it takes to spot a bad hire, and
- The root cause of bad hiring decisions.
The High Cost of a Bad Hire
Check out some of our other infographics:
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions for Your B2B Organization
- Give the Gift of Automated Data Maintenance
- Executive Recruiting Tips on How to Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- 7 Things Financial Advisors Need to Know [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
- Get Your Marketing Database in the Best Shape [Infographic]
For more information about sourcing better candidates, contact ZoomInfo today! Or check out our other blog posts. We provide the most current advice, relevant information, and the best tips and tricks for today’s recruiters.