In a recent blog post we declared that strategic candidate sourcing was not, in fact, dead. Instead, we proposed that technological advances have simply changed the way recruiters do it. This concept applies to passive candidates too!
Hiding behind office doors and computer screens, the passive candidate is hard to find and tougher to catch. Yet with the right tools and mindset, it’s possible to track down this elusive prospect.
How? By thinking like one! Luckily for you, we’ve gathered the clues you’ll need to get inside the mind of your passive prospects. It’s time to get out there and catch them… if you can.
Use this infographic to guide your recruiting efforts and source better candidates today!
The passive candidate is hard to find and even tougher to catch!
Passive Candidates: Key Takeaways
There you have it, our top tips for recruiting and keeping the best passive candidates. Although recruiting passive candidates isn’t the easiest recruiting practice, it can certainly pay off if you approach it correctly. If you’d like to check out more infographics like this one, you’re in luck- we have a ton!
- Executive Recruiting Tips on How to Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- 7 Things Financial Advisors Need to Know [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
- Get Your Marketing Database in the Best Shape [Infographic]
For more information about sourcing better candidates, contact ZoomInfo today! Or check out our other blog posts. We provide the most current advice, relevant information, and the best tips and tricks for today’s recruiters.