Sales and football have a lot in common. If you’re among the many readers who just rolled their eyes—hear me out! Both activities are games of strategy and neither your reps nor your team will win big without the right resources. Among other factors, both require a good coach, lots of practice, a sense of urgency, the drive to win, incredible focus, and insight into the competition. I could continue, but I’ll do us both a favor and leave it at that.
In both sales and football, there’s one major obstacle that stands in the way of winning—and that’s the other team’s defense. In sales the other team your prospect and their defensive line is an objection to your sales pitch.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a sales rookie, you already know objections are an unavoidable part of your job. Yet, there are many tactics you can use to bypass these objections. If you’re ready to learn more, keep reading. Today we share the five biggest sales objections and how you can bypass them to win a deal.
The Sales Rep’s Guide to Beating a Prospect’s Defense
Thanks for reading! Check out some of our other infographics:
- A B2B Marketing Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- A B2B Sales Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Catch Them If You Can: Passive Candidates Edition [Infographic]
- Shorten Your Forms to Improve Your Inbound Marketing [Infographic]
- Executive Recruiting Tips: Recruit Like a Shark [Infographic]
- 7 Things Financial Advisors Need to Know [Infographic]
- Buyer Personas: The Missing Piece to Your Lead Generation Puzzle [Infographic]
- The Marketer’s Guide to B2B Blogging Success [Infographic]
- 4 B2B Marketing Automation Problems [Infographic]
If you’re interested in finding more ways to improve your business this year, or if you simply want to improve your B2B sales and marketing programs, contact ZoomInfo today. Our B2B database can support and improve your most important business initiatives. For more posts like this one, check out our sales and marketing blog.