Some might compare selling to a competitive sport, which is hard to disagree with. Sales professionals have monthly quotas to hit, just as athletes are expected to perform well and win. In the business world, sales professionals are under a lot of pressure to perform and sell. If they don’t, they could easily be replaced with someone who can outperform them. Read More
Account based selling is becoming the go to strategy for businesses looking to accelerate their revenue growth. The process requires an alignment between your sales, marketing, and customer success teams, and depends on your sales team to create a personalized outreach strategy that addresses the pain points of decision makers at each company.
Steps to Executing an Account Based Selling Approach:
When you think of St. Patrick’s Day, you most likely think about getting lucky, pots of gold, leprechauns, and the color green. So how can you apply this to your lead generation campaigns to spice things up and generate more engagement and relevant leads?
- Incorporate data-driven marketing into your overall strategy
- Add green to your campaigns
- Apply digital marketing trends
- Brew up catchy subject lines
- Run “lucky” themed online ads
Data decay happens naturally because of how often people change jobs or titles, companies go out of business, and mergers occur. Because of this, many organizations are working with a B2B database that is cluttered with outdated, invalid, or incomplete contacts. Dirty data impacts all areas of an organization, including marketing, lead generation, customer relationships, and finance.
The experts at ZoomInfo put together an infographic outlining data decay’s costly impact. Here are some statistics for you to pay attention to:
- 62% of organizations rely on marketing and prospect data that’s up to 40% inaccurate
- Up to 25% of B2B database contacts contain critical errors
- 40% of business objectives fail due to inaccurate data
- 1-10-100 rule: It costs $1 to verify a record as it’s entered, $10 to scrub and cleanse it later, and $100 if nothing is done
Are you looking for a date this Valentine’s Day or to have the perfect night with your significant other? Need to find a special place for dinner with your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife? It’s simpler than you think. All you need to do is apply your marketing skills and you’ll end up having the best Valentine’s Day to date!
Check out the infographic below to learn more:
When leads don’t convert, it can be extremely frustrating. But don’t just throw them at your sales team and expect them to follow up. Use the blueprint below, created by KnowledgeTree, to add untapped value in the bottom of your marketing funnel by:
- Figuring out what content your sales team uses at each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Making content easily accessible for your sales team
- Creating the right content for your sales team
- Setting up nurture programs to push leads who haven’t converted yet through the marketing funnel
- Aligning sales and marketing
Sales professionals have always been focused on closing the deal, and who wouldn’t be with a quota to hit? But since social media and review sites are among the first places prospects visit when looking for a solution to their problem, sales professionals need to shift some of their focus on ensuring customer success. This has become a critical part of the sales process now that buyers have the ability to publicly criticize poor service or product quality.
So how do you guarantee a positive customer experience or avoid a negative? As a sale professional, you must set proper expectations during the sales process. Failing to do so could result in lost customers and poor online reviews, leading to more lost business. Read More
Successful sales professionals know exactly who to target, how to engage them, and how to close the deal. They build deep connections by holding relevant conversations and sending targeted content, developing a trusting, loving relationship.
Did you know?
- Only 20% of sales people add value to buyer conversations
- Leads who are nurtured with targeted content produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails
Check out the infographic below for the steps on how to successfully target, engage, and score with your leads and prospects:
At most companies, marketing teams will generate a lot of leads into the top of the funnel and send them over to the sales team for follow up and prospecting, hoping a percentage of them will turn into opportunities and customers. However, if you’re overflowing the top of your funnel with leads, you’re likely overwhelming your sales team with a lot of low quality contacts which end up being a waste of their time, causing them to lose trust in the marketing team. Read More
How Data-Driven Marketing Drives Growth
You’ve probably heard the hype about data-driven marketing lately. And if you haven’t, you will in the near future. Organizations that practice data-driven marketing report 3x increase in revenue than those who don’t. They’re also 5x more likely to retain customers. Read More